Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide you with the following information.
We at https://anticadimoragiardinisegreti.com believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document details the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply log visitors to the site - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analytics services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified, therefore all data is collected absolutely anonymously.
Third party vendors
Users can choose to disable personalized advertising by visiting the page Ad Settings.
By visiting the page www.aboutads.info you can disable cookies from third-party suppliers
Our advertising partners
- Elfsight, Google Analytics
Our site does not have access to or does not control these cookies used by third party advertisers.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third party servers for more information on their practices and for instructions on how to opt out of certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so through your individual browser options. Further information on managing cookies with specific web browsers can be found on the respective websites of the browsers
Purpose of the treatment
The data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals / sites connected with this and to send communications, including commercial ones, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled and / or connected by it and / or Sponsor.
- possible transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- to carry out the obligations established by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
Method of treatment
The data will be processed in the following ways:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a specific database;
- recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic media;
- organization of archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All required data are required.
Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The collected data can be communicated to:
- companies and businesses for direct mailing or similar activities;
- associations and foundations wishing to purchase advertising space on the lists or on the site and / or connected to the provision of a particular service.
- subjects who must have access to data, as required by law or secondary and / or community regulations.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing
- obtain from the owner, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after not less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
We point out that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- Antica Dimora Giardini Segreti
- CIS: LE07503291000005305
- Via Mazzini, 22
- 73030 - Giuggianello(LE)
- Tel/Fax: +390836701915
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for the cancellation of your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and / or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child's personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything we can to remove this information as soon as possible.